Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Little Sewing Fun

We all know that I have a very deep relationship with Washi Tape (this is no secret).  As well as my label maker...combined they are a Dynamic Duo in my books.  Well, I found, yet another, use for my beloved Washi Tape (this has nothing to do with the label maker, just wanted to stress my love for it as well).  As you all know, I've been attempting to start a hobby of sewing.  I'm a bit rough, and I am now on a first name basis with a sweet woman named Terri at Hobby Lobby - she's my sewing therapist.  Now, there may be some super secret to bobbins, but I haven't figured it out yet.  BUT, I was getting irritated with the end of the thread just floating about and coming undone.  So...
I Washi Taped the thread end to the top.  It works like a charm and it's just simply adorable!!!  Easy fix with flare!!!  I have a big sewing project(s) in the works right now, so here's the teaser - the wonderful fabric that was purchased for said project!!!  Please, I'm in need of well wishes on this project...I'm freaking out a little bit!!!

Next week I'm going to post a few questions and answers that some of the 'Sweatpants' followers have had over the past couple months. Do you have any questions that you'd like me to answer? I'd love to hear them and try to answer the best I can!

Sorry for such a short post...today has been a little crazy!!!  Things will pick up next week...I'm thinking of starting a budgeting/money saving ideas series. We shall see...

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment